Registration opens Thursday, December 1 at 9am.
Entry fees are non-refundable, may not be transferred to a third party or deferred to a future date. Once your registration is processed no refunds will be issued.
In the event the GMS Queen City Marathon is mandated to cancel in-person races or it becomes too dangerous to conduct the event, all registered participants will be transferred to an equivalent, virtual race distance.
Anyone racing under a false identity or racing without a valid registration may be barred from entering future Run Regina events and is not covered by Run Regina event insurance.
REGISTRATION CHANGES & SWITCHING RACES
- Participants may switch between races (e. marathon to half, half to 10K, 5K to half) ONLY if the desired race is NOT sold out. We encourage you to make this decision early as possible as WE CANNOT ADD PARTICIPANTS TO AN EVENT ONCE IT’S CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED.
- Participants cannot give/change their registration to another individual.
- Registration changes may be made with the following restrictions:
- There are NO refunds on fees when you switch races.
- Changes will NOT be processed until any applicable fees are paid.