|Auto Gallery Subaru 21.1K Run|
|Sask Egg Producers 21.1K Walk|
|Regina Hotel Association 10K|
(Team of 3-5 people)
|University of Regina Night Owl 5K|
By race day, registrants must be:
Family 5K, Night owl 5K
Please read carefully before you register and are charged an entry fee for this year’s event. You confirm (via your submitted registration) you understand all event policies.
The Queen City Marathon does not happen overnight. The Queen City Marathon must plan months in advance, which makes it difficult and costly to make changes after registration. Medals, bibs, shirts and other items are ordered many months before the race and purchased according to information provided during initial registration. As a result, and similar to most races in the industry, the Queen City Marathon does not offer refunds. This applies to individuals with injuries, unexpected business, family emergencies, etc.
- The Queen City Marathon reserves the right to reject any registration.
- The Queen City Marathon (and companion races) are expected to sell out.
- The Queen City Marathon does not offer refunds for any reason.
- There is NO race day registration on any event.
- There is NO race day packet pick up for Sunday races.
- All participants MUST pick up their race packet during the Health & Wellness Expo to participate in the race. Please see package pick up page for more information.
- Registrations may not be transferred to another individual. Any individual caught participating with another participant’s number will be removed from the course and disqualified.
- All participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign their registration form to participate.
- An official race number is required to participate in all races. NO BANDITS!
REGISTRATION CHANGES & SWITCHING RACES
- Participants may switch between races (e. marathon to half, half to 10K, 5K to half) ONLY if the desired race is NOT sold out. We encourage you to make this decision early as possible as WE CANNOT ADD PARTICIPANTS TO AN EVENT ONCE IT’S CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED.
- Participants cannot give/change their registration to another individual.
- Registration changes may be made with the following restrictions:
- There are NO refunds on fees when you switch races.
- Changes will NOT be processed until any applicable fees are paid.
The Queen City Marathon wants to provide a safe race environment for all participants. Should there be a time that it is determined to be unsafe to start a race or proceed with the race, once it has started, the following policy may be enforced:
- If weather or other conditions present a danger to participants, the Queen City Marathon maintains the right to cancel or modify the race.
- Extreme weather conditions will be recognized as “an act of god” and will not result in the refunding of race registration fees or future race credits.
- Public safety officials and medical authorities will be consulted prior to any race cancellation or modification. Should City of Regina or other officials, which are beyond Queen City Marathon’s control, impact race official’s ability to conduct the event, the same refund policy will be in effect.
- Queen City Marathon asserts that each participant assumes a personal responsibility when entering a running/walking event and accepts the potential risks. The Queen City Marathon encourages all participants to take all precautions and cooperate with directives given during the race by event personnel.
- Unfortunately, almost all race related expenses will have been incurred prior to the actual race. Should the race be forced to modify the course or cancel the race, the financial impact on the race would not be any different from if the race was held in its entirety. Thus, refunding of registration fees would devastate the financial future of the race.